Communicating about snow closure:
If we do have to close for snow this winter, a message will be put on the website (in the past I have done this before 6:30am, to try and give everyone lots of notice). I will also ask a member of staff to put a message on their Facebook page and it will get to the Woodside Mums Facebook page. In the event of snow, I close the school if I cannot guarantee safe staff:child ratios, so my decision depends as well on road conditions for staff to travel to work. If the school opens, you have to make up your mind if it is safe for you to travel from where you are. If the roads are alright, the school opens.